Indie Horror Roguelikes

RLDR Version Released

Hey folks, its been awhile, but I’ve been working on it alongside some other cool stuff.

Lots of cool stuff in this new release

-Added new win condition for squire as well as an alternate win condition for the squire

-More lore books to flesh out some more arcane aspects of the lore as well as for the [REDACTED]

-Added several new runes that cause debuffs, like making enemies weaker to certain elements, also made all buff runes much cheaper to cast

-Added many new paintings to flesh out the lore and provide context for the new win contrition as well as the [REDACTED]

-Added proc genned fountain appearances

-Added new end game state (Hawip osdzygzg pie cdecqg gbcep ip daladg zfcz cna yponawapzg ip 4, ipoa qis maz zi zfa 5zf gaozyip, Yc Hawip)

-Fixed bug with rune bag

-Fixed typos as always

-Fixed bug with necromancer corpses

-fixed missing periods

-Fixed bug where peasant win wouldn’t fire

Download here:

And Here:

Gqqi Rysed, cr jzq coewq ut uderwq ern hleki.

Featured post

Released Stellaprimum on

Released this old solar system sim/life sim i made a year ago to itch, i added some new features since the last dev build but not much, so if you want to buy it think of it as a dentition. Its pretty chill!

Featured post

RLDR Version Released

I am not naming this update, it isn’t near the scale of the previous one Mostly QOL


-Fix display bug with necromancers

-Added necromancer battle to arena

-Added more hints at the win condition for peasants

-Added new painting

-Fixed bug where you could use the cursor to examine whilst looking at your inventory with strange results

-Made it so that you can now do actions like Consume and so on while in the inventory by using shift+key so now you can click, or use the numbers, or do it the standard roguelike way

-You can now grab things using comma

-Reduced portal room amount

-Now when you automatically pit something in your inventory it shows it with a generated message in the log

-Reduced heart message length

-Added two new manias

-Fixed a massive amount of typos in arena



Up ↑