This version includes numerous graphical changes and bug fixes.
As always download is at the main download page.
So, I wasn’t satisfied with the graphical aesthetic of the version of RLDR I released a few days ago, so I have been changing the style and ridding myself of all the default libtcod colors in between working on assignments and studying for the exam I have tomorrow.
And this is the result:
(Click on images to enlarge)
(For some reason imgur reduced the quality of them)
I also added blood and blood splatter, some new possible creatures to generate, and creatures that are aligned to an element will now be colored based on that element. (among other things)
It will still be awhile till the next release (I have a few other things I want to do before then)
(I later decided to post this version as version 0.1.4)
Ill post a roadmap on the dev page soon.
Thats all for now!
So I fixed many problems with the recently introduced bloodsuckers that were causing crashes, and I also fixed some places in the code where content was blocked out from player access. So that should all be working! Enjoy!
Thanks for playing!
As always dev page and download are here:
I have to do several programming assignments so don’t expect this to receive my fullest attention for the next two weeks or so. Ill still keep working on it and replying to feedback however. Finals week is coming up and I need to be ready for that.